The relevant competition principles are detailed in the competition regulations. Here are some of the major provisions:
1. The Competition may be attended solely by natural persons of age who have been working as waiters for a minimum of 3 years, documented with employment certificates.
In order to participate in the Competition, an enrolment form has to be completed and a multiple-choice test has to be passed along with two questions attached to the enrolment form and submitted by 15.12.2017.
The form with the completed qualification test is to be delivered to the Organiser's offices or sent in the form of scans to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Participants identified by the Organiser during the qualification stage will attend the second Competition stage to be held on 16.01.2018 at the Culinary Centre in Chorzów, ul. Adamieckiego 8, 9.00 am.
3. From among enrolment requests and tests, the Competition Jury appointed by the Organiser will identify 12 Participants by 22.12.2017.
4. In the second Competition stage, the Participants will be involved in competition tasks as follows:
a. Theoretical part
b. Practical part covering:
5. The finals will be attended by the six Participants with the highest scores, identified by the Competition Jury after the second stage. The third Competition stage – the finals – will be held during Gastrosilesia/FOOD SHOW at the International Congress Centre (MCK) on 13.03.2018 at 10.00 am.
6. The finals of the Competition will be supervised by a professional jury appointed by the Organiser with members consisting as follows:
7. During the finals of the Competition, the Participants will perform the following practical tasks:
8. The finals with valuable prizes will be held on 13.03.2018 at MCK in Katowice during the largest catering event Gastrosilesia/Food Show.
Wait no more! Fill in the enrolment form, complete the test and send them to: email@example.com
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to revoke the consent and to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time, you can define the conditions for storing and accessing cookies in your web browser settings.
If you agree to use of cookie technology, please click the below "Go to the website" button.
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.